InterparkTriple Corp. Member Agreement
Chapter 1. (General Provisions)
Article 1. (Purpose)
The purpose of this InterparkTriple Corp. Member Agreement (the "Agreement") is to set forth rights, obligations, and responsibilities of the Company and Users in using electronic commerce related service (the "Services") where internet websites and mobile application services available on smartphones and mobile devices of “Interpark Global Shopping Service” and “Interpark Ticket Global Service” provided by InterparkTriple Corp. (the "Company") are accessed from one single account.
Article 2. (Definition)
- "Interpark" means any and all services, such as web and app, related to a virtual place of business (http://globalinterpark.com, http://ticket.globalinterpark.com/GLOBAL/) which the Company creates in order to transact products and services through communication devices such as computers, etc., in order for Company to provide products and services to Users. In addition thereto, it also means the business operator which runs the cybermall; provided, however, that the term shall be limited to global marketing sites, excluding I-Point malls, domestic shopping, marts, discount store, show/movie and www.playdb.co.kr.
- "User" means Members and Non-Members who have access to the Company and are provided with the Services by the Company pursuant to this Agreement.
- "Member" means a person who has registered as a member by providing the Company with his/her personal information, continues to be provided with the Company's information and who can continue to use the Services provided by the Company.
- "Non-Member" means a person who use the Services provided by the Company without registration as the Member.
- "Buyer" means any User who shows his/her intent to purchase product or services in accordance with the online forms provided by the Company, including both Member and Non-Member buyers.
- "I-Point" means electronic prepayment method in the form of mileage issued and managed by the Company to be used by Users to pay for purchased products and services on the websites of Interpark and those affiliated with Interpark.
Article 3 (Effectiveness and Modification of the Agreement)
- The Company shall post this Agreement, its business name, the place of business, the name of representative, contract information (telephone, fax, email, etc.) on the first page of its website so that Users can recognize them; provided, however, that contents of the Agreement may be seen by the Users in the page linked from the website.
- The Company may amend the Agreement to the extent that such amendment does not violate relevant laws such as Regulation of Standardized Contracts Act, the Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transactions, etc., and Framework Act on Consumers. Any matters not specified herein and interpretation of the Agreement shall be in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, government authorities’ interpretations, or general commercial practices.
- In the event that the Company amends the Agreement, it shall announce the effective date thereof and reasons for such amendment, along with the current Agreement on the first page of the website or a popup window from seven (7) days through one (1) day prior to the effective date.
- In the event that the Company amends the Agreement, such amended Agreement shall apply to agreements executed since the effective date of the amendment and any agreement executed prior to such effective date shall be governed by a previous version of the Agreement prior to such amendment; provided, however, that in the event that a User who executed an agreement prior to the amendment conveys his/her intent to have such amended Agreement apply within the notice period pursuant to Article 3 to the Company and obtains the Company's consent thereto, the amended Agreement shall apply.
- If any User requests review of the Agreement which he or she agreed to at the time of joining membership, such Agreement shall be sent to the User's email in the form of link therein.
Chapter 2. (Services of the Company)
Article 4 (Provision of the Services)
The Company shall provide the following Services:
- Shopping Services http://globalinterpark.com
- Provision of information related to products and services
- Business support services for the execution of sales agreements and protection for sale
- Ticket booking services or ENT services http://ticket.globalinterpark.com/GLOBAL
- Provision of information related to products and services
- Show Ticket Sales
Article 5 (Provision of Information)
- The Company may provide to a Member various information that it deems necessary for the Member's use of Services via mail or email, etc.
- The Company may grant each Member certain benefits based on his/her credit rating set by his/her transaction history, etc., and notify them thereof separately. Notwithstanding the foregoing, such benefits as credit rating of a person whose membership is terminated pursuant to Article 14 expires and rejoining membership shall not recover such benefits.
- If the Company finds that the Member breaches relevant laws under this Agreement or such breach is highly likely, the Company may suspend his/her membership and takes such measures as providing information (reporting) to relevant government authorities
- The Company does not warrant credibility with regard to a User's use of Services connected by error through websites or domains other than the Company’s websites or websites which are directly operated by the Company as set forth in Article 2(1).
Article 6. (Obligations of the Company)
- The Company shall not commit any act prohibited by laws or this Agreement or against public order and good morals, and make every effort to provide continuous and stable Services pursuant to this Agreement.
- The Company shall provide security system to protect a User's personal information (including his or her credit/financial information) so that the User can use internet service safely.
- The Company shall comply with relevant laws and if any opinions or complaints filed by Users are deemed reasonable, the Company shall take action as necessary.
- If Users suffer any damage caused by Services provided by the Company, the Company shall be liable for such damage only if it is caused by the Company’s willful misconduct or negligence.
Article 7. (Obligations of Users)
- Users shall not commit any of the following acts:
- Registration of false information in application or change thereof, and illegal or unauthorized use and/or collection of another's personal information, credit/financial information, contact information or ID (including nickname)
- Accessing the Company’s web, app and servers by using packet capture, programs of similar or identical function, etc., to check the details of transmission between the Company’s web and apps and its servers or to attempt to extract source code, etc., or the Company’s web, apps, and servers by using source code (including URL), command text, etc. obtained through such programs, etc., without using the methods of using the services provided by the Company;
- Accessing the Company’s web, apps and servers or monitoring, copying, collecting, checking, organizing and/or using content and information included in the Services by using robots (bots), crawlers, spiders, scrapers, macro programs or other automated means, or manual processes to extract data, etc., without the Company’s explicit prior written consent;
- Any and all acts of violating the restrictions of the robots exclusion header in the Company’s web, apps and servers, or bypassing or circumventing any other measures adopted to prevent or restrict access to the Company’s web, apps and servers and Services (e.g., accessing by continuously changing IPs, bypassing or neutralizing Captcha through external solution, etc.) and accessing the Company’s web, apps and servers;
- Using, copying, exhibiting, mirroring, framing, and/or deep linking the Company’s web, app, services, and content, the Company’s branding or page layouts or designs, etc., without the Company’s prior written approval;
- Attempting to obtain unauthorized access privileges to the Company’s webs apps and servers, other related websites, other accounts, computer system and network, etc., through hacking, password mining or by other means, and accessing the Company’s web, apps, servers, etc., through such means;
- Any and all acts of accessing the Company’s web, apps and servers using Services and content information provided by the Company for commercial or competitive purposes, for the purpose of identifying the Company’s current business, or for purposes prohibited hereunder;
- Any acts of copying, disassembling, imitating or otherwise processing Services by adapting, decoding, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or otherwise processing any software or hardware, etc., provided by the Company, or accessing the Company’s web, apps and servers using source code (including URL) obtained for such purposes or by such means;
- Any infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the Company and any third parties and any act that damages reputation of the Company and any third parties or interferes with businesses thereof;
- Any display or posting of obscene or violent messages, videos, voices or any other information against public order and good morals to the Company;
- Any use of Services for the pursuit of profit without the Company’s consent, such as any purchase of products for the sole purpose of resale or manipulation of sales figures against the Company's Service policies, and any use of event services (i.e. discount coupons) provided by the Company for User, which is inconsistent with the Company's Service polices;
- Any use of credit cards to illegally raise funds, any transaction subject to sanctions by the Financial Supervisory Service or other investigation agencies, and non-compliance with the Company's reasonable request for relevant documents;
- Repeated sexual comments, threat of force causing fear, and abusive languages apparently beyond normal limits in the course of the Company's handling customer's complaints;
- Any attempt to purchase products and services of which online distribution is limited or prohibited by laws;
- Any act related to collection and use of personal information of children under fourteen (14) without consent of his/her legal guardian;
- Posting a message or sending email by disguising himself/herself as, or impersonating, the Company’s employee or an administrator of Services; and
- Any other acts that are illegal or violate any regulations set forth by the Company.
- If a User commits any of the prohibited acts under this Article, the Company may suspend the use of all or part of the Services or arbitrarily terminate the Service Use Agreement, and the User shall be liable for any damage arising therefrom. If necessary, the Company may notify the relevant government authorities or judicial institution of the User's prohibited act.
Article 8. (Member's Obligations with regard to his/her ID and password)
- A Member shall be responsible for managing his/her member information ID and password.
- A Member shall not provide his/her ID and password to any third parties or allow them to use it.
- If a Member finds that his/her ID and password is stolen or used by any third party, he or she shall take measures such as changing the password, and immediately notify it of the Company and follow the Company's instruction. The Member shall be liable for any disadvantages arising from the Member’s failure to give notice under this Paragraph.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the leakage, transfer, lending, sharing, etc. of IDs and passwords unless such loss or damage is attributable to the Company.
- If the Company becomes aware that a member’s ID or password is stolen or used by a third party, the Company may take protective measures, such as locking the account, in which case the Member may be restricted from using the account.
Article 9. (Member's Posting)
- The Company may, without prior notice, remove any service contents posted or registered (including link) by a Member if it is deemed that the contents fall under any of the following items, and even if there is no request from a right holder, if there is a reason to acknowledge the infringement of rights or if there is violation of the Company’s policies and applicable laws, the Company may take temporary measures, etc. with respect to such contents in accordance with applicable laws.
- If such contents slander or damage reputation of other Members or any third parties
- If such contents are against public order and traditional custom
- If such contents are deemed to be related to any criminal act or may cause religious, political, or social conflicts.
- If such contents infringe any rights of the Company or any third parties such as copyrights
- If such contents have been posted beyond the period set by the Company
- If the Member posts obscene materials on the Company sites or boards or links to such materials
- If such content is deemed irrelevant to the concerned website(other advertising slogans);
- If such contents induce any transfer of sales for resale of tickets, etc.;
- If such content is a commercial advertisement, promotional content, link, etc. posted without prior approval from the Company;
- If such content is prepared by stealing account information, name, etc. of another person without authorization, or by fabricating or altering information of another person without authorization;
- If such content is inconsistent with the purpose of the posting, such as when the same content is posted multiple times;
- If a right holder (business owner) requests the suspension or removal of such posting due to the change of business owner or interior works, etc.; and
- If such content is deemed to violate other relevant acts and regulations
- The Company shall not be responsible for any damages incurred from any Buyer's reliance on correctness of information or materials posted by other User
Article 10. (Service Period)
- In principle, the Services shall be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year unless it is interrupted by technical issues or other matters of the Company, however, excluding any times or days designated by Company such as any shutdown period necessary for routine maintenance of the Services.
- The Company may divide the Services into parts and set separate Service times for each part of the Services, which shall be announced in advance.
Article 11. (Suspension of Services)
- The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of the Services due to repair, maintenance, change, breakdown of communication devices such as computers, etc., and communication cut-off, etc.
- In the event of any suspension of the Services pursuant to Section 1 above, the Company shall notify Users thereof in the methods provided in Article 15.
- The Company does not indemnify the Users or any third parties harmless from any damages arising out of temporary suspension of the Services for reasons described in Section 1 without Company's negligence or intentional act.
Chapter 3. (Joining Membership)
Article 12. (Application for the Use of the Services)
- A User shall apply for membership by agreeing to this Agreement after he or she provides his/her member information in the application form provided by the Company. A Member may create and use multiple IDs, but for some services that require identity verification, only the ID which he/she had initially used for the verification shall be used.
- In principle, the Company shall accept as a Member the User who has applied for membership as set forth in Paragraph 1; provided, however, that the Company may refuse to accept the application or terminate the use agreement afterwards in any of the following cases:
- The membership of such applicant was previously terminated pursuant to Article 14, Section 3, except for the Company's approval of re-application of the User whose previous membership was terminated more than three years ago from the date of re-application;
- There is false or omitted information or typo in the registered contents;
- Registration of such applicant is deemed to cause serious technical issues to the Company;
- Where a User is a child under 14 years of age and has failed to obtain the consent of his/her parents or other legal representative;
- Where a User uses the name, e-mail, contact information, etc. of another person, or where the User’s telephone number or e-mail address is identical to that of an existing Member;
- Where a User files an application for the purpose of violating any applicable laws or regulations or undermining public order or social morals;
- Where it is not possible to approve of the application due to causes attributable to the Member;
- Where a Member attempts to use the Services for unjust purposes or for profit; and
- Where it is found that the application is in violation of this Agreement, is illegal or unfair, or the Company deems it necessary based on reasonable judgment
- Execution of this Agreement occurs when the Company's approval is delivered to the Member.
- If the Member has anything to change with regard to his/her registered personal information, he or she shall notify Company thereof by email or other methods.
- In shopping Services, a corporate entity or an individual who wants to use the Service for his/her individual business should apply for business membership, which shall require additional evidence and information.
- The Company may request identity verification based on a User’s mobile phone number or real name via a specialized institution in processing applications under Paragraph 1 above.
- The Company may withhold acceptance of membership in any of the following cases:
- Where the capacity in the provided service is practically insufficient;
- Where it is deemed that there is a technical problem in providing the Services;
- Where the Company deems it necessary due to financial and technical reasons; and
- Where the application is undergoing real name verification or other identity verification procedures under Paragraph 1 above
- If a membership application has not been accepted or has been withheld, the Company shall notify the applicant of such refusal or withholding in the manner prescribed by the Company.
- The Company may reject an application for the Services by a User filed within seven (7) days from his/her withdrawal from membership to prevent irregular or illegal acts, including obtaining irregular economic benefits such as discount coupons and event benefits provided by the Company by repeatedly rejoining after withdrawing from membership or cancelling subscriptions arbitrarily, or creating multiple IDs, and the act of using another person’s identity without authorization in such process.
Article 13. (Special Provision for Child Member)
- The Company may reject any application or cancel the membership of a child below fourteen (14) without consent of his/her legal guardian such as parents.
Article 14. (Withdrawal by Member, Termination of Membership, etc.)
- A Member may request withdrawal from his membership at any time and the Company shall process such withdrawal request immediately; provided, however, that such Member must complete or cancel any and all procedures for sale and purchase of products being transacted before he or she notifies the Company of his/her intent to withdraw from the membership. Such Member shall be solely responsible for any loss incurred from such cancelation of relevant transactions.
- The Company may suspend or limit a Member's qualifications for membership in any of the following cases:
- Such Member registered false information at the time of submission of his/her application
- Such Member fails to make payment/obligations due for products and services purchased through the Company's Services or in relation to use of the Company's Services.
- Such Member threatens electronic commerce rules by interfering with others' use of the Company's Services or stealing their information
- By using the Company's Services, such Member commits acts which are prohibited by this Agreement, relevant laws or against good public orders and custom
- Such Member steals others' personal information, uses false or stolen contact information, or intentionally cuts off communication with the Company
- Such Member intentionally interferes with the Company's business activities
- Where Article 7 or Article 9 of this Agreement has been violated
- The Company may terminate membership of the Member whose membership has been limited or suspended to the extent that he or she commits the same breach twice or more, or he or she fails to remedy such breach with thirty (30) days from the date of the breach.
- If the Company terminates membership of the Member, such membership is canceled, of which shall be notified such Member who shall be given an opportunity to be heard; provided, however, that any information of the Member who commits an act corresponding to any act described in Sections of Article 2 shall be kept for a certain period from the date of the membership termination to prevent any damages to the Users arising out of such act.
- If this Agreement terminates due to any withdrawal from or termination of membership, credit rating benefits provided in Section 2, Article 4, mileage points (I-POINT), and the Services such as movie/show reservation and Tiki membership of Interpark Ticket Service expire and shall not be recovered even after he or she rejoins membership later. Any damage arising from the termination of the use agreement shall be borne by the Member attributable to such termination, and the Company shall not be liable therefor unless otherwise provided in the relevant laws and regulations.
Article 15. (Notice to Users)
- The Company may send any notice to the email address of Users which they submitted to Company
- In the event of the Company's notice to unspecified majority of the Users, posting of such notice on the Company's board shall be deemed to be an individual notice to each User; provided, however, that the Company may send a separate notice to the User with regard to matters significantly affecting his/her transactions.
Chapter 4. (Minor Members of Interpark)
Article 16. (Minor Membership)
- A minor Member provides his/her personal information in the application form provided by the Company and agrees to a Minor Member Agreement. And such minor applies for minor membership by obtaining his/her guardian's approval thereof.
- The minor Member must provide his/her own personal information and obtain his/her guardian's consent which shall be confirmed in accordance with site policies to use the Company's Services. The Company may confirm such information provided by the minor Member and his/her guardian's consent, and the minor Member and his/her guardian shall cooperate with the Company's confirmation procedures.
- The Minor Member Agreement is executed when the Company's approval of his/her membership is delivered to such minor Member.
- Any minor Member who reaches the age of fourteen (14) shall become a general Member of Interpark.
Article 17, (Approval of Application and Restriction)
- If the Company confirms approval of the minor's legal guardian and there are no technical or business issues with regard to the minor membership application in accordance with Article 16, the Company in principle approves such minor Member's use of the Services.
- The Company may limit approval of the minor membership applications in the following cases until such case is resolved:
- The Company's facilities cannot afford to provide the Services to the minor
- The Company deals with some technical issues in relation to the minor membership
- The Company has difficulty in approving the minor membership for reasons attributable to the Company
- The Company may restrict or suspend the membership once approved in the following cases:
- The minor Member provides false personal information at the time of application
- The minor Member applies for his/her membership without his/her guardian's consent thereto
- The Company finds that the minor has deceived the Company to make Company believe that he or she obtained his/her guardian's consent, which is not true.
- By using the Company's Services, such Member commits acts which are prohibited by this Agreement, relevant laws or against good public orders and custom
- The minor Member intentionally interferes with the Company's business activities
Article 18. (Withdrawal by Minor Member, Termination of Membership, etc.)
- The minor Member and his/her guardian may request withdrawal from his/her membership at any time and the Company shall process such withdrawal request immediately; provided, however, that such Member must complete or cancel any and all procedures for sale and purchase of products being transacted before he or she notifies the Company of his/her intent to withdraw from the membership. Such Member shall be solely responsible for any loss incurred from such cancelation of relevant transactions without the Company's negligence or intentional act.
- The Company may terminate the membership of the minor Member whose membership has been limited or suspended pursuant to Section 3, Article 17, to the extent that he or she commits the same beach twice or more, or he or she fails to remedy such breach with thirty (30) days from the date of the breach.
Article 19. (Notice to Minor Members)
- The Company may send any notice to the minor Member's or his/her guardians' email addresses which they submit to the Company
- When the minor Member uses the Services or purchases products, if the Company deems it necessary, the Company may notify his/her guardian thereof.
Article 20. (Obligations of Minor Members)
- Minor Members shall not commit any of the following acts:
- Provision of false information in application or change thereof and causing the Company mistakenly to believe that he or she obtains his/her guardian's consent, which is not true.
- Any transmission or posting of any information other than the information designated by the Company (i.e. computer programs).
- Any infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the Company or any third parties.
- Any act that damages reputation of the Company or any third parties or interferes with businesses thereof.
- Any display or posting of obscene or violent messages, videos, voices or any other information against public order and good morals to the Company
- Any change of, intentional attempt to change or unauthorized use of any information posted by the Company
- The minor Members may not transfer to or provide to others their rights to use the Services and their membership status under this Agreement without the Company's consent thereto.
Chapter 5. (General Transaction Provisions)
Article 21. (Purchase Request)
A User requests any purchase of goods or services handled through the Services provided by the Companyin the following manner:
- Choos products or services;
- Confirm the User information, delivery information and payment methods
- Confirm the purchase information and request the Company's approval, etc.
Article 22. (Special Provision for Minor's Purchase Agreement)
In the event that a minor under nineteen (19) uses paid Services or executes purchase agreements, the Company must obtain prior consent of his/her legal representatives such as his/her parents, etc., unless otherwise set forth by relevant laws.
Article 23. (Execution of Agreement)
The Company approves the purchase request of the User unless the following cases apply:
- False or omitted information or typos in the request
- The minor purchases the products and the services such as tobacco and alcohol prohibited by Youth Protection Act or violates age limits provided by relevant laws.
- Either such products to be ordered are out of stock or acceptance of such purchase request is deemed to cause technical issues to the Company
- Such request violates this Agreement, other relevant laws or guidelines of the government.
Article 24. (Payment Methods)
- As a payment method for the product and the services purchased in the Company, a User may choose one or more of the following payment methods:
- Various transfer of funds in accordance with current laws
- Credit card
- Deposit online
- Payment by electronic financial transaction methods available/approved pursuant to relevant laws
- Payment by gift certificates such as book gift cards recognized by the Company
- Mobile payment
- Payment for the products or delivery upon receipt of the products
- Other payment methods designated by the Company
- The User shall be solely responsible for any information provided by the User in relation to the purchase payments and the Company may cancel any purchase order if the payment therefor is not made within the reasonable period of time after an offer to purchase such products or services made.
- The Company shall take any and all measures to protect a User’s payment in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company may verify the Buyer's right to use his/her payment methods and, if necessary, suspend the transaction and request submission of evidence thereof.
Article 25. (Notice of Receipt Confirmation, Purchase Request, Cancellation and Change of Purchase Request)
- In the event of the purchase request made by the Buyer, the Company shall notify the Seller of a receipt confirmation.
- Where there is no meeting of the minds, the Buyer notified of such receipt confirmation may, immediately upon receipt thereof, may request change or cancellation of the purchase request.
- Upon the Buyer's request for the change or cancellation of the purchase request before delivery of the products, the Company shall comply with such request without delay.
- If the deposit of payment for the products is not verified within seven (7) days from the Buyer's purchase request, the Company may cancel relevant purchase agreement without confirmation with the Buyer.
Article 26. (International Delivery Services)
- The Company provides international delivery Services so that ordered products can be delivered to recipients in foreign countries.
- The Buyer may cancel any order on the order confirmation step age before the Company accepts the order. Due to the nature of the international shipping, such order cannot be canceled at the stage of products being prepared.
- Any request for return/exchange of the products due to any defects therein shall be made within a week from the date of completed delivery along with submission of evidence thereof, and if the Company’s responsibility therefor is verified, the Company shall be responsible for return shipment and other expenses.
- Return/Refund due to buyer's "change in mind" or causes is not allowed in the event of delivery or wrong or defective products, any exchange or return request is accepted only along with a recipient's submission of evidence thereof through the customer center after the receipt confirmation. When such request is accepted and the products are returned, the information about international delivery (shipping company and bill number, etc.) shall be provided to the customer center.
- Prices of the products may be inclusive of customs and value-added taxes ("VATs"), and for the products of which prices do not include such VATs, subsequent VATs may be levied depending on the type of the products, price, the purpose of purchase, etc., and in relation thereto, procedures for import declaration and payment for VATs may be notified by each customs service of applicable jurisdictions.
- A delivery period does not include any days or periods falling on public holidays, other holiday or any force majeure event such as natural disasters.
Article 27. (Special Provisions for International Shipping)
The products purchased by the Buyer pursuant to special provisions for international shipping shall be delivered via the Company's distribution center (including a third party distribution center affiliated with the Company) through international shipping networks
- Domestic shipping phase: stage up to the point where the products purchased by the Buyer are stocked in the Company's distribution center
- International shipping phase: stage up to the point where the products are delivered to the recipients via international shipping networks after the products are stocked in the distribution center
International shipping is available only to the products that weigh 30kgs or below per order. If actual weight of such products exceeds 30kgs, parts of the products may be returned and delivered thereafter at the Buyer's option. However, if the Buyer cannot be reached within four (4) days, the entire order will be canceled and returned to the Company.
Any returns due to customs non-clearance by relevant countries is deemed to be attributable to the Buyer and any costs required for domestic return incurred therefrom shall be borne by the Buyer. Also, any products rejected by the customs shall be automatically returned to the Company and the remaining products shall be delivered overseas. For the products rejected by the customs for reasons attributable to the Company, the purchase price and international shipping costs corresponding to weight of such products shall be refunded.
Any return due to rejection of foreign customs, unknown addresses or rejection by recipients shall be deemed to be attributable to the Buyer and any domestic/international shipping charges incurred therefrom shall be borne by the Buyer. Also, such returned products shall be stored in the Company's distribution center for a maximum of ninety (90) days and if the Buyer is unreachable for said ninety (90) days, Interpark will dispose the order. If the Buyer asks for a refund, it will be refunded through I-Point excluding disposal and other fees.
In relation to international shipping Services, the recipients shall be responsible for any customs which may incur depending on countries which the products are shipped from, duties and other taxes levied by such countries.
The Company shall be any expense incurred from actual exceeding weight of the products less than 2 kgs (equivalent in value to KRW 7,000) other than any delivery fees paid by the User in advance. Therefore, the User shall be responsible for any expense incurred from exceeding weight 2 kgs or more (equivalent in value to KRW 7,000), and any remaining balance of the delivery fees paid in advance shall be refunded in the form of I-POINT.
Article 28 (Refund, Return, and Exchange)
- If the Company finds that it is unable to provide the products or the services ordered by the Buyer because such products are out of stock or the services are unavailable, it shall notify the Buyer of the reasons therefor without delay. If any advance payment for such products or services is made, such payment shall be refunded or any procedure required for such refund shall be taken within the Company's three (3) business days.
- If the Buyer fails to perform the purchase confirmation procedure within a reasonable period of time, the Company may deem that obligations in relevant electronic commerce transactions are performed, take procedures for automatic purchase confirmation. Such reasonable period of time up to the automatic purchase confirmation is provided in a separate agreement.
- The Buyer may request protection of payment deposited with the Company (escrow service) in accordance with relevant laws.
Article 29. (Revocation of Offer, etc)
- The Buyer who executed the purchase agreement with the Company in relation to sale of the products, etc may revoke the offer within seven (7) days from the date of receipt of receipt confirmation (if the supply date of goods, etc. is later than the date of receipt of notice, the date on which the goods, etc. are supplied or on which the supply of the goods, etc. commences).
- The Buyer may not return or exchange the products delivered in any of the following cases;
- The products are destroyed or damaged for reasons attributable to the Buyer (provided, however, that the Buyer is entitled to revoke the offer if he or she removes packing materials to check the products inside)
- The value of the products significantly diminishes due to the Buyer's use or partial consumption thereof.
- The value of the products significantly diminishes by lapse of time to the extent that such goods are not resalable.
- The packaging materials of the products which can be reproduced into other products with equal capacities are damaged
- Where the provision of digital content under Article 2, Subparagraph 5 of the Framework Act on the Promotion of Cultural Industries has commenced (provided, however, that as for a contract consisting of divisible services or divisible digital content, the offer may be withdrawn for the portion for which the provision has not commenced); and
- Other cases prescribed by the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce as grounds for restricting withdrawal of offer
- If the Company fails to make it clear and recognizable that, in the event that Paragraphs 1. through 6. above occurs, the Buyer's right to revoke the offer is restricted, or fails to provide the Buyer with any trial products, such Buyer's right to revoke the offer shall not be restricted.
- Notwithstanding the Section 1 or Section 2, the Buyer may revoke the offer within three (3) month from the date of delivery to the extent that the products are inconsistent with such agreement or advertising, or thirty (30) days from the day when the Buyer knew or should have known such inconsistency.
Article 30. (Effect of Revocation of Offer, etc.)
- If the Company receives returned products, the Company shall refund the payment for such products within three (3) business days. If the Company delays refund of such payment, the Company shall pay for late interest calculated by late interest rate prescribed by the Enforcement Decree of the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce Transactions, etc., multiplied by such delayed period.
- In relation to the Company's refund of the payment above, if the Buyer made such payment by credit card or other payment methods provided by the Electronic Financial Transaction Act, the Company may request immediately that the business entity which provided such payment methods suspend or cancel its request for such payment for the products.
- If the offer to purchase has been revoked, the Buyer shall be responsible for any costs required for return of the products. The Company shall not be entitled to raise any claims for damages or penalties due to such revocation of the offer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the offer is revoked because the products are inconsistent with the specifications as advertised or of the agreement, the Company shall be responsible for any expense required for return of the products.
- In the event that the Buyer pays for any shipping charges for the products received, the Company clearly indicates who shall be responsible for any expenses incurred from revocation of the offer.
Chapter 6. (Ticker reservation/ENT Services)
Article 31. (Offer of Reservation Services)
Article 32. (Reservation Fees)
- The Company charges reservation fees for using the reservation Services. For the reservation of shows/concerts, movies, sports, exhibitions/leisure activities, different fees are charged depending on the membership classes and the reservation methods. The Company's policy for the reservation fees may be posted separately on the site for the ticket reservation Services, and may be amended after the notice to the User pursuant to Article 15.
- Unless otherwise provided per each event, notwithstanding the cancellation pursuant to Article 35, the reservation fees are non-refundable.
Article 33 (Regulation on False Purchase)
- In order to protect bona fide Buyers, the Company may restrict or cancel reservation of any of the following Users for a specific period:
- Where a reservation has been made by improper means (e.g. by abnormal means such as using a macro);
- Where a User repeatedly purchases goods in large quantities and cancels the purchase (e.g. repetitively purchasing large quantities of goods and cancelling the purchase for resale);
- Where a User makes a purchase for the purpose of sale and purchase of illegal tickets or has already sold or bought illegal tickets (e.g. selling a ticket to another person at a price higher than that of the Company); and
- Other cases equivalent to the foregoing that are deemed unlawful
- The Company shall immediately grant to a User that falls under Paragraph 1 above one (1) day or more to provide an explanation, and the Company may remove the relevant measure if the User submits a written planation within the period, and if the reasons stated in the written explanation are deemed reasonable.
- If it is deemed that a Member continues to engage in conduct set forth in this Article that causes damage to the Company or other Users, the Company may restrict, suspend or forfeit the membership of such Member in accordance with Article 14.
- Even if a User did not purchase a ticket, etc., in the manner set forth in Paragraph 1 above, the Company may restrict, suspend or forfeit membership of such User in accordance with Article 14, if it is found that the User engages in conduct that hinders other Users’ smooth reservation and cancellation of tickets.
Article 34. (Supply of Tickets)
- When purchasing a ticket, a Buyer may choose to receive the ticket by mail, on-site or by any other method notified by the Company in advance. In order to supply the tickets purchased by the Users, the Company shall specify the supply method, cost of different supply methods, time required for the supply, etc. If it is delivered beyond the agreed supply period for reasons attributable to the Company's negligence or intentional act, the Company shall indemnify the Users harmless from any damages incurred therefrom.
- If the Buyer chooses to receive the ticket by postal delivery, the goods purchased shall be sent on the day after the payment (for credit card and deposit online, the day after the confirmation of such payment) and shall arrive within ten (10) days therefrom (including delivery to regional areas). However, in the event of public holidays, other holidays, or force majeure events such as natural disasters, any periods falling thereon are excluded from the delivery period, and a separate delivery period may be provided per products and services.
- Unless otherwise provided, the Buyer is responsible for the ticket delivery fees basically for the post office’s registered mails.
Article 35. (Cancellation or Refund of Reserved Tickets)
The Buyer may cancel tickets reserved prior to the cancellation deadline for shows/sales.
The Company may set separate sales/cancellation deadlines per each product and service and the policy may be changed by posting it on the Company’s ticket reservation service or by notifying Users pursuant to Article 15.
The sale and cancellation deadlines in the preceding Section are subject to change according to the circumstances of event hosts and theaters.
The Buyer may personally visit reservation sites or stores directly managed by the Company and cancel the tickets prior to the cancellation deadline in Section 2.
If the Buyers fails to take any procedure to cancel the tickets by the cancellation deadline, online cancellation or refund through the Company's ticket reservation Services is not available, and the cancellation of such movie tickets are subject to relevant theaters' cancellation policies.
If the Buyer reserves tickets over the phone, the Buyer may cancel them over the phone by the cancellation deadline in Section 2.
If the Buyer receives the tickets by delivery services, the cancellation thereof requires the return and delivery thereof to the Company by the cancellation deadline.
If the tickets are cancelled within seven (7) days from the date of the reservation, the Company shall not charge any cancellation fees in accordance with relevant laws.
In the event of the cancellation for the period other than one provided in Section 8, the relevant cancellation fees to be deducted are fixed depending on each product and service, and the cancellation fee policy is subject to change after prior notice thereof given; provided, however, that unless otherwise provided, the standards below apply.
Notwithstanding Section 8, if the cancellation time corresponds to the time set by consumer dispute resolution standards, the remedies pursuant to consumer dispute resolution standards apply.
If any cancellation occurs no less than ten (10) days prior to events concerned, the following cancellation fees are charged:
- The tickets for events such as musicals, concerts, classical concerts, etc.: 4,000 KRW
- The entrance tickets for play, sports events, exhibitions, etc.: 2,000 KRW
- Such cancellation fee shall not exceed 10% of the purchase price (amended as of July 1, 2010)
If the Buyer lost or mutilated the reserved tickets, the Company may disapprove any cancellation, exchange, or re-issuance of such tickets.
Article 36 (Cancellation by Supply Method)
Receipt by postal delivery:
- A Buyer who intends to cancel a ticket after the Company has sent it shall return and deliver the ticket to the Company within the deadline for cancellation, and even in case of partial cancellation, the cancellation and refund shall be made only when the ticket the User wishes to cancel is returned and delivered to the Company within the deadline for cancellation.
- When returning a ticket, a Buyer shall
- A Buyer may directly cancel the reservation on the day of reservation through the Company’s website.
- A Buyer may cancel the reservation even after the date of reservation, but a cancellation fee shall be imposed pursuant to Article 35.
Methods notified by the Company in advance shall be followed.
Article 37 (Cancellation and Refund)
- The Buyer may directly cancel the tickets on the Company's website, etc. on the date of reservation; provided, however, that the basis for calculating the reservation time shall be the date, not the time.
- If the Buyer cancels a reserved ticket, he or she shall pay the Company other fees such as a fixed cancellation fee, etc., and the Company may refund any remaining balance after deducting/offsetting such cancellation fee, etc. from the refund amount for the reserved ticket.
- The Company may, depending on the payment method used by the Buyer, take such measures as partial cancellation through the relevant card company, cancellation after re-approval of the card transaction, or making a deposit into the customer’s refund account by reflecting the cancellation fee, etc. set forth in the preceding paragraph; provided, however, that if the Buyer has made the payment by multiple methods (via two or more payment systems), partial cancellation may be restricted.
Chapter 7. (I-Point)
Article 38 (I-Points)
- I-Points shall be accumulated in accordance with the individual policies of Interpark and the relevant affiliate websites, such as, by winning various events or upon customer compensation, etc.
- After I-Points are accumulated, if the reason for such accumulation is cancelled (return, etc.), the User shall separately return the I-Points to the Company, and if there is any remainder of accumulated points, such remainder shall be, in principle, automatically deducted.
- The accumulated I-Points may be used within the effective period as notified at the time of accumulation, and if not used within the effective period, the I-Points shall be automatically extinguished upon the expiration of the effective period. The accumulated I-Points shall also be automatically extinguished upon the termination of the use agreement.
- If it is found that any I-Points have been accumulated in violation of laws or have been accumulated in a wrongful manner, the use of such I-Points may be suspended or extinguished until an objective explanation is provided.
- I-Points cannot be transferred to a third party, and I-Points that have been extinguished will not be restored.
- Separate agreements and the Company's terms and conditions for use of electronic financial transactions shall apply mutatis mutandis to further details pertaining to I-Points.
Article 39 (Coupons)
- Coupons are issued by the Company with or without consideration and may be classified according to the subject of issuance, issuance route, subject of use, etc., and the detailed classification of coupons, discount amount (discount rate), method of use, period of use and restrictions shall be indicated on the coupon or the Services screen. The types, substance and issuance of coupons may change depending on the Company’s business policy.
- Coupons cannot be withdrawn in cash and shall be extinguished when the period of use indicated on the coupon expires or the use agreement expires.
- If a reservation transaction is canceled, the return of the coupon used for the reservation shall be determined in accordance with the Company’s policy, and the details thereof shall be notified by phone or through the reservation service screen.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Company, a Member shall not transfer a coupon to a third party or to another ID, and shall not transact for consideration or convert it into cash. If it is found that a Member has obtained/used a coupon by wrongful means in a manner not approved by the Company, the Company may cancel the Member’s application for reservation using the coupon or suspend or terminate his or her membership.
- The Company’s policy on coupons may be changed depending on the Company’s business policy. If any such change is disadvantageous to Members, the Company shall announce or notify such change in accordance with Article 3, and any Member who continues to use the Services shall be deemed to have consented to the change.
Chapter 8 (Miscellaneous)
Article 40. (Separate Agreements)
- This Agreement is the basic agreement of the Service use agreements executed between the Company and the User. The Company may, if necessary, set forth terms and conditions to be applied to specific Services ("Separate Agreement") and provide advance notice thereof. When the User agrees to such Separate Agreement and uses the specific Services, the Separate Agreement shall prevail and apply first, and this Agreement applies thereafter.
- The Company, if necessary, may set forth separate terms and conditions related to use of Services (use policies, etc.) and provide prior notice thereof through the Company's website, etc.
Article 41. (Relation between Linking Mall and Linked Mall)
- If a major mall and a minor mall are linked by hyperlink method (i.e. items including texts, graphics and videos, etc., may be hyperlinked), the former is referred to as a linking mall (website) and the latter is referred to as a linked mall (website).
- If the linking mall disclaims any warranties on its website about the linked mall's transactions with the User with regard to the products and the services independently provided by such linked mall, the linking mall does not guarantee such transactions
Article 42. (Ownership of Rights such as Copyright and Use Restriction)
- Any and all copyrights to trademarks, service marks, and logos, etc., and any other intellectual property rights related to the Services provided by the Company, such as design of the Services provided by the Company, texts, scripts, graphics, and inter-Member transmission functions, are owned by the Company, or the titles or licenses thereto are vested in the Company under the applicable laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea and other countries; provided, however, that the foregoing shall not apply to postings and copyrighted works provided pursuant to affiliation agreements.
- As the User does not own the Services or hold copyrights to the Services by this Agreement, but is permitted by the Company to use the Services, the Services are only provided for the purposes of obtaining information and personal use, and the User may use the Services for such purposes only.
- Except as otherwise expressly permitted, the User shall not copy or distribute texts, scripts, graphics or inter-Member transmission functions, etc. created by the Company, including using, copying or distributing any User’s status information obtained through the Services for profit-making purposes.
- In connection with the Services, the Company shall grant the User only the right to use his or her account, ID, content, etc. in accordance with the terms and conditions of use prescribed by the Company, and the User shall not transfer, sell, provide as security, or otherwise dispose of the same.
- The User shall not use or allow any third party to use any information obtained from using the Company's Services through reproduction, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcasting or other methods for commercial purposes without the Company's prior consent.
- Any copyright of the contents provided by the Member on the Company's website vest in such Member, and the Member shall be responsible for such contents' infringement of any third parties' intellectual property rights.
- If the Member posts the materials created and registered by such Member and later request to the Company removal thereof, the Company shall remove it immediately; provided that without such request, the Company may continue to keep it posted.
- If any third party claims that the Member's contents infringe his/her copyrights or other intellectual property rights, the Company may suspend posting of or remove the contents in accordance with laws.
Article 43 (Compensation for Damages)
- If a User violates any provision of this Agreement and thereby causes damage to the Company, the User who violated this Agreement shall compensate for such damage suffered by the Company.
- In the event that a User commits any illegal act or violates this Agreement in the course of using the Services, and therefore the Company becomes subject to any kinds of challenges such as claim for damages or lawsuit raised by such User or a third party other than the User, the User shall indemnify the Company therefrom at his or her own responsibility and expense. If the Company is not so indemnified, the relevant User shall compensate for any damages incurred by the Company as a result thereof; provided, however, that the Company shall be liable for any damages caused by the Company's willful misconduct or gross negligence in accordance with the Korean Civil Code and other applicable laws and regulations.
Article 44 (Exemption from Liability)
- If the Company is unable to provide the Services due to acts of God or any force majeure event equivalent thereto, it shall be exempt from the liability for the provision of Services.
- The Company shall not be liable for any interruption in use of the Services due to a cause attributable to a User.
- The Company shall not be liable for the loss of profits expected by a User through the use of the Services, and shall not be liable for any damage, etc. arising from data obtained through the Services. The Company shall not be liable for the accuracy and the content of any posting (including use review, evaluation of accommodations, etc.) uploaded by a Member.
- The Company shall not be obligated to intervene in any dispute arising in connection with the Services among Users or between a User and a third party, and shall not bear any liability for any damages arising from such dispute.
- The Company shall not be obligated to monitor the content and quality of the products or services advertised by a third party on a screen within the Services or any linked website, and shall not bear any liability therefor.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from any of the following, unless there is willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company, its officers, employees or its agents:
- Damages caused by false or inaccurate information of a Member, etc.;
- Personal damages arising in the course of accessing or using the Services;
- Damages arising from any and all illegal access to or use of the server by a third party;
- Damages arising from any third party’s illegal interference or suspension of transmission to or from the server;
- Damages caused by any viruses, spyware or other malicious programs that were illegally transmitted or disseminated by a third party or caused to be transmitted or disseminated by a third party by using the Services;
- Damages caused by any errors, exclusions, omissions, destruction, etc. of transmitted data; and
- Any and all civil and criminal liabilities caused by defamation and other illegal acts arising in the course of registering the status information of Members and using the Services among Members.
Article 45. (Dispute Resolution)
- The Company will operate the customer center to protect Users and the rights and interests of Users in accordance with relevant laws and the Company policy and the damage center to handle the Users' reasonable opinions and complaints, and any damages incurred therefrom.
- The Company makes efforts to handle complaints and opinions submitted by the Users first; provided, however, that if any dispute cannot be resolved promptly, the Company shall make efforts to resolve it by notifying the User of reasons therefor and resolution schedules related thereto.
Article 46. (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
- Any litigation regarding e-commerce transaction disputes between the Company and the User shall be submitted to an exclusive jurisdiction of a local district court where the User resides or if there is no such residence, where his address is located instead; provided, however, that if such User's residence or address is unknown or he/she is a foreign resident, such disputes shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of any applicable court in accordance with Civil Procedure Act.
- Any litigation regarding the e-commerce transaction disputes between the Company and the User is governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea.
Article 47 (English Translation)
This English translation of the Agreement is provided by the Company for your convenience only. In case of any discrepancy between the Korean version and English version, the Korean version shall prevail in all respects to the extent permitted by law.
Article 1 (Effective Date)
This Agreement shall become effective as of 29th.October.2014
Article 1 (Effective Date)
This Agreement shall become effective as of 9th.April.2015
Article 1 (Effective Date)
This Agreement shall become effective as of 1st.September.2015
Article 1 (Effective Date)
This Agreement shall become effective as of 4th.May.2016
Article 1 (Effective Date)
This Agreement shall become effective as of 1st.March.2023
Article 1 (Effective Date)
This Agreement shall become effective as of 15th.June.2023